Wednesday, April 15, 2015

30 Days of Inspiration! Day 15: Bettina Dupont

Today I bring to you guys yet another wonderful young artist! These answers are short and sweet, but English isn't her first language so I'm just thankful for her words for these questions! :)





1. Introduce yourself and the style of photography you think best represents your work (fashion, conceptual, fine art, dark art, new born, etc.)

"Absence" 
I'm Bettina Dupont, 19 years old, French conceptual photographer.

2. How did you get into photography?

The need to escape.


3. What inspires your photographs?

The imaginary, the dream, all that is impossible in reality.

4.Where are some of your favorite places to shoot?

My room, because it's the only place we do not look at me.


5.Do you like to photograph other things, or just your main work?

I love photographing animal babies with improvised studio.

"Rise"
6. What is your favorite photo you've taken and why?

My favorite pictures is "Rise" because the place is amazing! (Puy-de-Sancy in France), this pictures reminds me a lot of memories

7. What do you want your viewers to take away from your work?

I want people escape the reality when looking my pictures.



8. What gear do you use? What's your most used lens and why?

My camera is Nikon D5200 with 18-55mm because I don't have the means to buy another.

9. Who would you say is your favorite photographer? Why?

Brooke shaden and julie de waroquier because their pictures are perfect.


10. Do you plan on doing anything with your photography or do you shoot just for fun? (If you are planning a future with your work, please explain where you want to go with with)

No, for now it's just a passion.

11. Do you have a favorite inspirational quote? If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?

"L'impossible est source d'inspiration" ---> "The Impossible is Inspiring." 

13. What is one experience from shoots that you will always remember?

The Puy-de-Sancy because it was quite dangerous.

14. What would be the best advice you could give to a new photographer?


Don't give up it's by making mistakes that we advance and gaining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment