Tonight I will be introducing one of the youngest photographers on this blog so far! Adam has amazing work. I hope you all will enjoy this little interview and check out his facebook and flickr pages!
|"The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway"|
My name is Adam Bird. I’m 17 years old and a self-taught photographer based in Birmingham, England. I specialise in conceptual, portrait and fashion photography.
2. How did you get into photography?
4.Where are some of your favorite places to shoot?
5.Do you like to photograph other things, or just your main work?
6. What is your favorite photo you've taken and why?
|"Curiouser and Curiouser"|
7. What do you want your viewers to take away from your work?
8. What gear do you use? What's your most used lens and why?
10. Have you dealt with any negativity as a photographer, if so, how did you overcome it?
11. Do you plan on doing anything with your photography or do you shoot just for fun?
12. Do you have a favorite inspirational quote? If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?
13. What is one experience from shoots that you will always remember?
14. What would be the best advice you could give to a new photographer?
15. Any final words you'd like to say?
Thank you so much Adam for answering everything! Your work is beautiful! I'm not going to lie, I laughed a little at your most memorable shoot. Hope she ended up being okay, but that is definitely a memorable shoot, even if it didn't happen - haha! Good luck with all of your photographic adventures and you're so young and you already have a beautiful portfolio! Keep it up! :)